- The Everest – Dual action ultrasonic lithotripter greatly improves stone fragmentation and aspiration on even the largest and hardest stone.
- Everest is the aid for the PCNL surgeries.
- Both ultrasonic and shock wave pulses are powered simultaneously by same transducer hand piece and generator.
- Because there is only one probe delivering ultrasonic as well as shock wave pulses, the larger lumen is available for the suction of the debris. Thus effectively, Everest can save up to 40% of the surgery time.
- Adjustable Output power, Pulse rate and duty cycle allow the user to operate on different types and sizes of stones.
- Available Probes :
40mm (10.2Fr) x 396mm Length (Hollow Probe; Kidney and bladder)
1.83mm (5.5Fr) x 418mm Length (Hollow Probe; Mini-Perc Kidney and bladder)
1.50mm(4.5Fr) x 564mm Length (Hollow Probe; Semi Rigid Ureteral)
0.97mm (3Fr) x 578mm Length (Solid Probe; Semi Rigid Ureteral)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||310 x 120 x 280 mm|
|Electro-Medical||Class I, Type BF|
|Maximum Output||100 Watts rms|
|Footswitch||Dimensions (W x H x D)||200 x 40 x 150 mm|
|Classification||IPx8 watertight type (Except Plug)|
|Transducer||Dimensions (Dia x Length)||40 x 170 mm|
- Everest Control Unit
- Transducer Hand Piece
- 3 reusable probes (Of your choice)
- Preci-Vac (Micro-Suction controller)
- Stone Catcher
- Suction Tank
- All the necessary piping for suction