- Q-Clast is a complete ureteric stone fragmentation system mounted on the ergonomically designed trolley.
- Q-Clast consists of two major parts:
- Calculiclast : SME’s pneumatic lithotripter.
- Air compressor unit for the air supply to calculiclast.
- Q-Clast is the stand-alone pneumatic lithotripsy system. User will not need any external air supply such as centralized oxygen or air compressor.
- Workstation trolley has the proper platforms to keep Calculiclast control Unit as well as other related endoscopic devices.
|Control Unit||Power Supply||230VAC, 50Hz|
|Working Pressure||1.8 to 4 Kg/Cm2K|
|Maximum input pressure||6 Kg/Cm2|
|Pressure source||Pressurised oxygen/Compressed air|
|Hand Piece||Dimension (Dia x length)||24x180mm|
2.5Amp Starting current
1.5Amp running current (Compressor on)
|Dimension (H x L x W)||770 x 400 x 430mm|
- Calculiclast Control Unit
- Hand Piece
- 5 Probes (3 URS, 1 Bladder stone and 1 PCNL)
- Workstation Trolley
- All the necessary piping