- This is a wireless, OS based, gravimetric type uroflowmeter.
- Wireless connection allows the uroflow chair and sensor to be in a bathroom whereas all the reports can be monitored and printed from computer in attendant’s cabinet.
- The 1.2 GHz processor comes preinstalled with ‘StatFlow’SME’s proprietary software specifically developed for uroflowmetry.
- Attendant can Add patient, Start the test, Stop the test, Print the report. All this while sitting in his cabin using a StatFlow®, Status Medical Equipment’s proprietary software.
|Physical||Dimensions (L x W x H)||170 x 116 x 51 mm|
|Power Supply||Voltage||5V, 2.1 A, DC|
|Physical||Dimensions (L x W x H)||91 x 66 x 30 mm|
|Physical||Dimensions (Dia x H)||150 x 40 mm|
- Wireless FlowComp-NG control Unit
- Vmic Sensor
- Uroflowmetry Chair
- Transceiver module
- HDMI monitor
- Keyboard and Mouse